Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard format suggested by Springer. Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch). The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
Author(s) need to present the research article on Engineering & Science in the following template:
Management, Economics, Political & Social Science articles need to follow the following template:
Details can also be found in the Call for Papers PDF file.
UEM Congress Paper Categories
- Regular Paper – 7 pages maximum (3 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Short Paper (Work-in-Progress) – 6 pages maximum (2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge)
- Poster – 5 pages maximum
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results. Posters are intended for ongoing research projects, concrete realizations, or industrial applications/projects presentations.
Topics and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the following:
List of Conference Tracks & Topics (Indicative)
Effect of Information Technology in
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Disruptive/Innovation trends in Manufacturing Practices/Systems
- Disruptive/Innovation trends in Product development & Services
- Disruption/Innovation in Entrepreneurship
- Disruption/Innovation in Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Disruptive/Innovation trends in Education Sector
- Disruptive/Innovation trends in Skill Development
- Disruptive/Innovation trends in Labour Market
- Disruptive/Innovation trends in Banking & Financial Services Sector
- Disruptive/Innovation trends in Energy Security
- Disruptive/Innovation trends in Emerging Markets
- Eclectic encompassing infrastructure projects & System Issues—Opportunities and Challenges in
- Distribution & Supply Chain
- Decision Support Analytics
- Managing Disruption/Innovation in Organizations
- Economics, Political & Social Sciences
- Impact of Super Power Rivalry : China’s drive to replace US as No.1
- China’s Economic Growth & Decline : Lessons & Issues for the Global Economy
- Lessons for the developing and developed world—are these worthy of emulation?
- China’s Manufacturing strategies & consequences thereof ( e.g. job losses, cheaper products, etc)
- Can China’s recipe for managing growth be taught in engineering, science, management, economics and other disciplines
- Is Parliamentary Democracy at Crossroads? Globalization vs Protectionism?
- Corruption & Parliamentary Democracy – Remedial Measures